Dr. Jacqueline DuPont, PhD (Gerontologist and Aging Expert) explains why it is important to “Be Aware, But Not Anxious” when discussing the Coronavirus. Viruses, Flu, Infections have been affecting Seniors for years. Get Informed and Be Calm.
Coronavirus has now been confirmed as pandemic by The World Health Organization. This has caused a lot of panic in the community, especially in the Senior Care industry. As we’re currently dealing with this health crisis, it is very critical to note that older adults and their families need to be aware of what’s going on with the coronavirus and not be anxious. Anxiety is not going to help anyone. It will just cause panic.
Here’s What You Can Do
1) Spread Awareness – Text or Email this to other Loved Ones, Family or Friends that may benefit
2) Subscribe and Like – Get updates for new content by following us FREE on any of the social media platforms:
** The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional.
Follow this guide to help you and others stay protected. Please share with family, friends and loved ones.
Other Helpful Articles:
Other Helpful Videos:
Copyright © 2020 SeniorCareHomes.com. All Rights Reserved.
- What Can Happen After A Fall? - May 13, 2021
- Does Medicare or Medicaid Pay for Assisted Living or Memory Care? - April 24, 2021
- Is it Safe to Move to An Assisted Living During the Covid-19 Pandemic? - July 22, 2020