Terms of Service
We welcome you to SeniorCareHomes.com which is an online community connecting senior care facilities, care givers, seniors, as well as their families with each other by providing a forum for effective communication and efficient distribution of information regarding these groups of people. We are passionate about helping Seniors and their families find reliable and trusted information and services online in the quickest and simplest manner possible. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
By accessing this website and/or utilizing the services provided herein, you agree to the following terms of a legal agreement between you and SeniorCareHomes.com., whose principle place of business is 27762 Antonio Parkway, Suite L1-421, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694. In the event that you do not agree to the following terms, please terminate your access and use of this website.
Modification of Terms of Service
We expressly reserve the right to modify the terms contained in this Terms of Service at any time at our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to familiarize and keep abreast of the changes to these Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warrantees
SeniorCareHomes.com. via this website provides a forum in which elder care facilities, caregivers, seniors and related users may connect with each other. This website is meant to provide supplementary information regarding elder care facilities and caregivers. Although SeniorCareHomes.com. attempts to provide fresh, true, accurate and reliable information, SeniorCareHomes.com. does not warrant that the information accessible through this website is fresh, true, accurate and reliable due to the volume of information received by SeniorCareHomes.com. and the inability of SeniorCareHomes.com. to make sure that all third party submissions are absolutely truthful.
Be sure to seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider at all times with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on SeniorCareHomes.com website.
Accordingly, SeniorCareHomes.com. disclaims all warrantees, express or implied, including but not limited to warrantees of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Also, you hereby waive all warrantees. The information provided by this website is provided “as is” and may contain errors. SeniorCareHomes.com. does not warrant the accuracy and the reliability of the information accessible through this website. You expressly assume all risk in accessing and using the information provided by this website.
SeniorCareHomes.com. shall not be held liable for any and all liability for special, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of profit) arising out of this Agreement, or use and access of this website including but not limited to reliance on the information accessed through this website and use of any product or service displayed on this website.
You understand and agree that SeniorCareHomes.com. does not represent or warrant to you that:
- the services provided by this website will meet your needs,
- the services provided by this website will be continuous, error free, secure and the like, and
- the information accessible through this website is accurate and/or reliable and that any errors in the operation or information provided in the website will be corrected.
Any information downloaded from this website or another source based on information provided from this website is at your own discretion and risk. You bare the entire risk of downloading such information including but not limited to damage to your computer, as well as any claims of copyright infringement, trademark infringement and the like. You acknowledge and are aware that SeniorCareHomes.com. is a marketing service and does not endorse any facility, caregiver, advertisement, product or service listed on our site.
Any information, whether written or oral, obtained from SeniorCareHomes.com. either directly or through this website shall not create any warranty.
Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
SeniorCareHomes.com. respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, at its sole discretion, SeniorCareHomes.com. may investigate complaints of copyright infringement. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SeniorCareHomes.com.’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or accessed to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SeniorCareHomes.com. to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SeniorCareHomes.com. to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please submit the above information to SeniorCareHomes.com.’s Copyright Agent at legal@2020 SeniorCareHomes.com
User’s Grant of Right and Representations to SeniorCareHomes.com.
By causing information to be submitted, displayed or accessible through this website, you are granting SeniorCareHomes.com. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, distribute and display such information in any medium and by any means throughout the entire world without compensation to you. You also grant SeniorCareHomes.com. the right to sublicense such information without compensation to you.
Additionally, by causing information to be submitted, displayed or accessible through this website, you represent and warrant that the submitted information is original and does not infringe the copyrights of another. You also grant us the right but not the duty to identify you as the author of such information. Moreover, you represent and warrant that to the best of your knowledge such information is accurate and will not cause damage or injury to any person, entity, or thing.
You grant SeniorCareHomes.com. the right to modify, delete any information that you cause to be submitted, displayed or accessible through this website. In the event that you cause information to be submitted, displayed or accessible through this website, you represent and warrant that such information is truthful and accurate.
Indemnify, Defend and Hold Harmless
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold SeniorCareHomes.com and its management team, employees, officers, directors, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from your violation of this Terms of Service or information you caused to be submitted, displayed or accessible through this website. Moreover, you agree to hold SeniorCareHomes.com., its management team, employees, officers, directors, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless arising from any information you accessed from this website.
At SeniorCareHomes.com’s sole discretion, and at any time, SeniorCareHomes.com. may discontinue this website or any part thereof without notice, without cause, and without liability to you. Moreover, SeniorCareHomes.com. reserves the sole right to terminate access of this website to you without notice, without cause and without liability to you.
This website contains proprietary rights of SeniorCareHomes.com. By way of example and not limitation, the proprietary rights include but are not limited to copyright in the website design and its content, trademark in SeniorCareHomes.com, and other intellectual property rights. No license to SeniorCareHomes.com.’s proprietary rights are granted by this Terms of Service. You agree not to use any trademark, tradename, logo, or other indicia of SeniorCareHomes.com. in a manner that (1) may be perceived as suggesting an association between you and SeniorCareHomes.com. or (2) may be likely to cause confusion.
SeniorCareHomes.com. grants you a limited license to duplicate article content without written consent under the following terms:
- The content requested is allowable only to the articles under the “Hot Topics” Menu or “Tips & Articles” Section of the SeniorCareHomes.com. website.
- Only the first fifty (50) words of the article content are authorized only to be duplicated onto another website, newspaper, and magazine.
- Immediately under the portion of the content being cited, you must clearly source SeniorCareHomes.com. and include the corresponding address link (URL) where you found the article on SeniorCareHomes.com’s website. The address link (URL) must be fully functioning and direct the reader to the corresponding article found on SeniorCareHomes.com’s website.
[ARTICLE BODY CONTEXT – FIRST FIFTY (50 WORDS]
Sourced: SeniorCareHomes.com (www.SeniorCareHomes.com/tips-and-articles/XXXXXX.html)
Should any questions arise or if you are unclear to these terms, please do not hesitate to contact us content@2018 SeniorCareHomes.com.
All other content contained in SeniorCareHomes.com.’s website, and or prints, does not grant and you agree not to copy, reproduce, crop, alter, or modify in any manner the content in this website. However, upon written agreement and authorization from SeniorCareHomes.com., you may duplicate the content in this website to the extent specified in the written agreement and display it on your website provided that you additionally display the corresponding address link (URL) of the content that you copied so as to clearly associate the copied content and the address link (URL).
You additionally agree not to:
- Mine data accessible through this website;
- Access this website so as to impair the website to yourself or others in any manner;
- Cause any information to be submitted, displayed, or accessible through this website that might be deemed, at our sole discretion, objectionable including but not limited to threatening, harmful, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, harassing, obscene, false, an invasion of publicity or privacy rights, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Register for more than one account;
- Provide false information, exaggerations or unreasonable representations;
- Use the information accessible through this website to solicit, send spam, send chain letters, solicit pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Cause information to be submitted, displayed or accessible through this website wherein the information is private information of another party such as a personal address, phone number, social security number, credit card number or e-mail address;
- Use this website to post or transmit any information, software or other material that may contain a virus or other harmful components;
- Access this website for commercial uses;
- Use the information accessed through this website for commercial purposes;
- Modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner any information accessed through this website;
- Solicit goods and/or services through this website.
Governing Law: Venue and Jurisdiction
By accessing this website, you agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute that may arise between you and SeniorCareHomes.com. If any provision of this Terms of Service is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
General Operation of SeniorCareHomes.com.
SeniorCareHomes.com. gathers information from various sources including but not limited to state websites, elder care facilities themselves, caregivers themselves, users of the facility, and other sources. However, it is your duty and responsibility to verify all of the information accessed on this website through other independent sources. In certain areas of the website, we may provide you the website of the source through which we obtained our information. We urge you to independently verify the information via the source or another source. Detailed information regarding the facilities and caregivers accessible on this website may have been provided by the facility or caregiver themselves. The facilities and caregiver agree to pay us a fee for uploading their information onto our website. We encourage the facility and caregiver to provide truthful information, not exaggerations and information that are reasonably accurate. Nonetheless, due to the large volume of information received by SeniorCareHomes.com, we may not be able to verify the information provided to us through an independent source. Accordingly, the information accessible through this website including but not limited to caregivers and facilities should be used as reference information only and not be used to base your decisions. SeniorCareHomes.com. also provides services to senior care facilities to help improve and organize their facility operations. Also, SeniorCareHomes.com. allows caregivers to post their resumes on this website. Although we require that the caregivers provide truthful information, we cannot warrant that they have done so. You should seek to verify the information on the caregiver’s resume through an independent source.
Please direct all correspondence to email: legal [at] SeniorCareHomes.com