Dr. Jacqueline DuPont, PhD (Gerontologist / Aging Expert)
During the past few weeks, we’ve been hearing about how the Coronavirus has been affecting the senior population the most.
Why are seniors more susceptible to the coronavirus?
- Seniors already have chronic illness.
- Their immune system is not as strong as it was when they were younger. This makes it harder for their bodies to cope with another virus/disease.
Here’s What You Can Do
1) Learn 7 Tips to Stay Protected – To learn more about Coronavirus and ways on how seniors can protect themselves, Click Here
2) Spread Awareness – Text or Email this to other Loved Ones, Family or Friends that may benefit
3) Subscribe and Like – Get updates for new content by following us FREE on any of the social media platforms:
**The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional.
Follow this guide to help you and others stay protected. Please share with family, friends and loved ones.
Other Helpful Articles:
Other Helpful Videos:
Infographic on How to Stay Protected from the Coronavirus
Copyright © 2020 SeniorCareHomes.com. All Rights Reserved.
- Is it Safe to Move to An Assisted Living During the Covid-19 Pandemic? - July 22, 2020
- Senior Living Virtual Tours: Is this the New Norm? - June 28, 2020
- How The Coronavirus is Changing Senior Care - June 1, 2020