and Feeling Good
Dr. Jacqueline DuPont, PhD (Gerontologist and Aging Expert) shares how to keep our older loved ones sanitized, feeling good and safe from the Novel Coronavirus.
Here’s What You Can Do
1) Spread Awareness – Text or Email this to other Loved Ones, Family or Friends that may benefit
2) Subscribe and Like – Get updates for new content by following us FREE on any of the social media platforms:
** The information in this video is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional.
Follow this guide to help you and others stay protected. Please share with family, friends and loved ones.
Other Helpful Articles:
Other Helpful Videos:
Copyright © 2020 SeniorCareHomes.com. All Rights Reserved.
- 5 Steps If You Need Assisted Living During the Coronavirus - March 24, 2020
- What if You are Infected with Coronavirus? - March 19, 2020
- Coronavirus: How to Keep Seniors Sanitized and Feeling Good - March 18, 2020