“Almost Everything Gets Better After Fifty”
Jane Glenn Haas was a multi-media personality. Jane was a newspaper writer, national columnist for the OC Register, book author, television host, professional speaker and founder of WomanSage.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering, educating and fostering mentoring relationships among women at midlife.
ARTICLES & TIPS
- How To Keep Seniors’ Mind and Body Active
- Pros and Cons For Living Up To 100
- Can You Afford The Cost of Long-Term?
- New Ways To Stave Off Dementia
- When To Consult A Geriatrician
- Essential Tremor and Parkinson’s Disease
JANE GLENN-HAAS BIO
The Mission of WomanSage is to empower, educate and foster mentoring relationships among midlife women with monthly salons which give women an opportunity to network with others of like interest.
If you would like to make a donation to WomanSage, click here.