Take the first step towards a healthier you!
We have all heard the phrase “Exercise is Medicine.” Fitness for 50 Expert Dr. Sheldon Zinberg shares his tips on how seniors can stay healthy and fit to help prolong independence, increase Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), and improve the quality of life.
Dr. Sheldon S. Zinberg established one of the largest and most successful Internal Medicine consultation groups in California. He is also the founder of Nifty after Fifty, the Most Effective Centers for Wellness and Lasting Independence in the country.
Currently, Dr. Zinberg lectures and participates in numerous media interviews, both on TV and in the written media.
TIPS AND ARTICLES
- Prescribed Fitness Exercise Programs For Chronic Diseases
- Strength Exercises Reduce Falls in Seniors
DR. ZINBERG'S BIO
- Cooper Alloy Scholarship For Academic Achievement
- Best Selling Author of the Books “Nifty After Fifty” and “Win In The Second Half
- Distinguished Alumnus/Alumna SOM Class of 1962