Irvine Cottages XI’s caring assisted living approach starts from the heart, and is dedicated to serve and care for each resident as a family member. That means kind, loving and professional senior care in a warm and comfortable home in Mission Viejo. Every detail of our care, the staff, our homes, the food, medication supervision, activities and more is based on this caring approach. To add to our loving approach, all of our care is based on the most current Gerontological research, making Irvine Cottage XI not just a home but also a calming environment.
License Number: 306004029
Resident Capacity: 6
Facility Administrator: Marla J. Harms
- Computer and Internet Services
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Exercise and Wellness Activities
- Meal Preparation
- Scheduled Outings/Trips
- Eating, Bathing and Toileting Assistance
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming
- Dressing Assistance
- Mobility and Transferring
- Personal Laundry
- Transportation Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Service
- Physical Therapy
- Medication Management
- 24-Hour Nurse Assistance
All of our locations come staffed with the highest trained medical professionals available.
All of our staff are trained by the Alzheimer’s Association. We have a Full Time Medical Directors: Geriatric Psychiatrist, MD and Geriatric Internist, MD.
We have a Full Time Psychiatric Nurse and a Full Time Nurse Administrator.
We have a wide range of activities available to our residents, which separate us from our competition. Our program includes but are not limited to:
- Geriatric Assessment performed prior to admission
- Care Plan report sent to families every month
- Dipstick Urinary Tract Infection Prevention Program
- Educational Quarterly Newsletter
- In House Laboratory and Chest X-Ray
and a lot more. Call us for more details!
Older adults through out their lives have enjoyed home cooked meals. We will continue “family style” home cooked meals just like home. Any special requests will be honored.
*Selections vary weekly*