As a residential care facility for the elderly located in Laguna Hills, Verona Court II’s goal is to provide quality assisted living to those seniors physically challenged or who have special needs, like hospice or respite care, in an elegant and tranquil residential setting. We, at Verona Court II believe in the home as the center of a healthy, meaningful, and joyful life. Keeping a loving home requires the active nurturing of the mind and body as well as just plain old fun.
License Number: 306002245
Resident Capacity: 6
Facility Administrator: Arda Kardjian
- Computer and Internet Services
- Emergency Call Systems for Each Room
- Social and Recreational Activities
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Exercise and Wellness Activities
- Meal Preparation
- Scheduled Outings/Trips
- Facility Parking
- Eating, Bathing and Toileting Assistance
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming
- Dressing Assistance
- Mobility and Transferring
- Personal Laundry
- Transportation Services
- Medication Management
- Oxygen Assistance
- 24-Hour Nurse Assistance
- Monthly Wellness Check-up
At Verona Court our caregivers serve as heads of the household and assure the attentive care that our parents need. There will never be the fear that our parents are alone because each home staffs both a male and a female caregiver who live on the premises. Along with the guidance of the management, their close supervision addresses both the needs of your parents as well as communicates all essential information to you.
Verona Court supports 3 levels of activity which have been established by the National Association of Activity Professionals:
1. Supportive activities promote a comfortable environment while providing stimulation or solace to residents who cannot benefit from either maintenance or empowerment activities.
2. Maintenance activities will vary from one facility to another, but their primary function is to provide residents with a schedule of events that promotes the maintenance of physical, cognitive, social, spiritual, and emotional health
3. Empowerment activities emphasize the promotion of self-respect by providing opportunities for self-expression, choice, and social and personal responsibility.
Three nutritional and delicious meals served daily, and snacks are readily available.